The Tawa Swimming Club was established in December 1971 and is based at the Tawa Pool. The club is a community club managed by a committee of parents.
The club has a long and proud history of teaching children from our community to swim.
Tawa Swimming Club serves as a quality community swimming club, as well as a force in the competitive swimming scene.
Tawa Swimming Club has a range of programmes - Club swimming (children ages 8-13 years, competitive and non-competitive), Competitive squad swimming (ages 9-18 years), College Swimfit (fitness and social swimming for College students) and Adult Swimfit (adult fitness and social training).
The Pool is located in Davies Street, Tawa, Wellington.
- President - Darren Yeldon
- Secretary - Monique Reuelu
- Treasurer - Louise Hearns
- Race Secretary - Vicky Gibbs
- Club Captain - Sandra Yeldon
- Officials Coordinator - Hugh Allan
- Uniform Coordinator - Janis Hill
- Coach Coordinator - Trish Comeskey
- Committee Member - Phillip Geyer
- Committee Member - Mike McGrath
- Head Coach - Nadia Booth
- Silver Squad Coach - VACANT
- Bronze Squad Coach - Hannah Craven
- College & Adult Swimfit Coach - Andrew Evans
- Senior Squad Coordinator - Suzanne Biddington
- Junior Squad Coordinator - Karen McHugh
- Time Trials Coordinator - Lisa McPhail
- Grants Officer - Brit Schlagowski
- Uniform Coordinator - Monika Swamy
- Health & Safety Officer - VACANT
- Newsletter Editor - VACANT