Junior Coach Vacancy
Tawa Swimming Club currently has a vacancy for a Junior Coach.
This is a part-time paid role delivering a coaching programme to a junior squad of up to 20 swimmers ranging in age from about 9-13 years. You will be required to coach 4 training sessions per week (5 hours), and to attend selected swim meets.
The Right Candidate
- Coaching or learn-to-swim teaching experience or an experienced competitive swimmer
- A genuine interest in swimming and coaching
- Ability to help build a positive club environment
- Communication – effective oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Presentation – well presented, groomed and professional
How to apply
Should you wish to apply for this role, please forward an expression of interest to the Club President (firstname.lastname@example.org).